Friday, June 7, 2013

Fashion Fix::: Summer Espadrilles


Espadrilles are everywhere for Spring and Summer!  And even though I am slow to pick up this trend slash classic, I have been on a quest to find a nice, simple pair of flat espadrilles in a crisp navy for a while, and found a few that I totally loved and at a price point that is sure to work for every budget. If navy isn't your thing, most, if not all, come in more colors to suit your wardrobe.  (There's a few greens and teals that I love as well!)




Photo Credits: Soludos.com, Zappos.com, Crocs.com, Instagram Photo at top of article by me


1::: Soludos DALI, in Navy. 

2::: Soludos Canvas Low Cut, in Dark Denim.


3::: Crocs Espadrilla, in Navy/White, from the Ocean Minded collection. I hear your collective screams, but bear with me!  I actually just bought these, and they are incredibly comfortable, and super cute. The first time I wore them out on a simple run to the Container Store, I was asked no less than four times "WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE!" and when I said Crocs.com, I got gasps, met with "I cannot believe Crocs makes such cute shoes! I have to check that out!" Seriously, they are underrated, and mocked relentlessly because of those hideous clogs they're famous for, but these are divine and may unseat my daily Converse slip ons for rotation this summer, and their Converse variant is amazing as well.   Another huge part of the appeal, to me anyway, is that they are made from 100% recycled and natural materials.


4::: Michael Kors Meg Slip On, Navy. 



Be sure to follow according to ame on Twitter ::: Pinterest ::: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?