Saturday, July 3, 2010

...and so it begins: The Great Bathroom Closet Clean-out 2010

I have needed to do this for quite a while. 2 years, at least. I think the last time I did it was actually 06...after my appendix removal. In fact, it has to have been. HOLY SHIT did I amass a lot of crap in the last few years. And this is what ISN'T all over the shower, the window ledge, and on the door of the closet in the hanging baskets that I bolted in. That's easier to clean out I think. But I should probably sort that out at the same time.  That 24 piece collection of Bath and Body Works hand soap is ridiculous. But the hair dye I can use in 2 months. Since I need 3 boxes at a time. eep.  And who in the hell needs 5 bottles of the same Theraflu cough medicine.


What is my deal?! I do buy everything I see just about. How is this possible....?







I managed to get most of what I kept loaded back in there though. about 2 full trashbags were eliminated, and I have a box of donation/giveaway items also.  All the hand soap and hair dye is properly contained. And some lucky soul is going to get a bunch of tampons.







No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?