Saturday, May 15, 2010

PRIVATE PRACTICE WATCHERS---was anyone else...

SPOILER WARNING!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS WEEK'S EPISODE (which may have been the season finale) DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!!!!!



:




:::





:::::






:::::::YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED::::::







Ok...was anyone else sobbing that they killed off Dell?  I mean it wasn't as heartbreaking as when they killed off Denny on Grey's. That had me in the fetal position bawling for a week.  I know the husband was totally dumbfounded ...it's a friggin' tv show.

I was surprised how sad them killing him off made me. I have to assume he got another show that he's working on for how they got rid of the character.

But I was really happy Cooper and Charlotte are back together, Poor Sheldon.   The Sam and Addison thing needs to die, I am not really into that pairing. I really actually liked her how she was in her little insta-family.

Speaking of Grey's:
As much as I LOOOVE Kevin McKidd (aka Lucius Verenus) I can't really stand that whole tormented love triangle going on. I LOVE all three actors in that triangle, especially him, but that storyline bothers me. I am pretty sure they'll have him with Teddy here soon, and who knows what will be of Christina.  And I am curious to see if Little Grey goes back to Sloan, despite him choosing his daughter over her, but even moreso because she actually made him choose.
Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I stopped watching PP about a year and a half ago, and reading this even *I* am sad they killed off Dell. Not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, someone else who watches my Thursday shows! I can't believe they killed off Dell, but he HAD been kind of MIA lately--he must be working on something else. Sam and Addison don't bother me, but I was baffled about why she had to remove her shirt to make out with him. Necessary? I think not. And Naomi gets on my nerves... She's so steadfast in her beliefs, until she wants something different. Like wanting Maya to have an abortion, compromising Fife's research to save William, etc. If you're going to have beliefs, damnit, stick to 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU. I was totally baffled by the shirt removal. But I still don't get why he and Naomi are done. I wanted them back together.

    I am kind of done with the Amelia Shepard stuff too.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?