Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday Wow ::: Gorgeous San Francisco Wedding

All photos by Jennifer Eileen

So, during a slow day at work, I was cruising around 100 Layer Cake, and came upon this absolutely amazing Black, White and Red wedding that was held in San Francisco. I freakin' love that city, and I also love that color combination. 


Black and white is obviously the most formal and clean combination there ever was, but it also makes any other color you pair with it a perfect focal point, and pretty much any color is a perfect accent. It can dress up or down, depending how you choose your accents and attire.



What really got me about this wedding in particular, was not just the really damn good looking couple, and, really, are they not a couple that belongs in picture frames?  But the FLOWERS. Oh my gosh the flowers! Garden roses, ranunculus, chocolate cosmos, dahlias and scabiosa...what a bouquet those flowers made!  I was seriously just sucked right in after I saw those.




And because I can't leave this out, their really cute Hello! Lucky invitation suite, complete with a Golden Gate Bridge and Trolley image added in. I also LOVE the smilie added into the Y on yes:


Head on over to 100 Layer Cake for more photos and details on this amazing affair photographed by Jennifer Eileen and styled/planned by Enjoy Events.



Be sure to follow according to ame on 
Twitter ::: Facebook ::: Instagram ::: Pinterest  ::: Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?