Friday, September 13, 2013

Fashion Fix ::: Wedge Sneakers...

Photos: TheTrendDiaries.com (an absolutely KILLER blog for celeb street style!)

I never thought I would see the day where I was finally woo'ed into trying something like this on...but I did. And I kinda liked them. A few were a little too high in the heel for me, but I might be able to get used to them, if I buy them.  I have mocked this look since they first came out, and said "no way" to even trying them...but then I did. And now I am eating crow.

Isabel Marant burst onto the scene with the designs shown on Jessica Alba above in the last couple years, and they have sold like gangbusters, but now everyone has jumped onto this movement, including Ash, shown on Julianne Hough, above.  I even recall a few years back on the Bravo special that followed Victoria Beckham as she and her family moved to LA that she was even wearing them, and this was pre-Isabel Marant. Sometimes I just like to be late to the party. 

Here are a few that I am interested in (including one I may have ordered....) that could help me cool it on the Chucks:::




1::: These Nikes, in Navy, obvs. When they arrived, my husband's exact words were:
"You spent money on those?!! I am now questioning your taste on everything. They're hideous."  
He was half joking, but I think he made his point about the style...

2::: Another pair of Nikes, in a nice neutral tan. 

3::: Skechers, in another neutral tan

4::: Puma, in teal. This one seems the most "manageable" for the klutz that is me. 

Are you equally into this trend? Or like the rest of the world, have you been into it forever and I am just late to the party as usual?


Be sure to follow according to ame on 
Twitter ::: Facebook ::: Instagram ::: Pinterest  ::: Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?