Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekend Update::: I'm Back!

Photos taken by me

*stretches*  Ahhh...I needed that. I thank you for your patience while I took some relaxation time. 

I had a fantastic time off, I really cannot even believe the amount of time it has been since I had a real vacation. We do travel around several other times during the year, but it's not the same as a real, cut-off vacation like this one was. It was nice!

Now to unbury myself from the heap of work and email!

Here are a few pics from the trip, all are images taken by me:::

This was the view of the beach in front of our house...yes the water really was that amazing shade of teal. 


The beach at Manini'owali



A scenic of the Kohala Coastline. The mountain right in the middle with clouds around it is Haleakala on Maui.




Sunset from the summit of Mauna Kea, 13,803 ft up. The mountain about 1/3 from the right side between the two telescopes is Haleakala again.  Major thanks to Hawaii Forest and Trail for taking us up. We saw SATURN and it's rings, and one of its moons, among other things, through their telescopes. SO COOL. 





Monday or Tuesday should be back to our regularly scheduled events!

Meanwhile I have to unbury myself, make some returns to Nordstrom that didn't work out, and get some extra sleep. 

Be sure to follow according to ame on 
Twitter ::: Facebook ::: Instagram ::: Pinterest  ::: Bloglovin'

1 comment:

What do you think?