Monday, August 19, 2013

Must Try::: Amy's Amazing White Chicken Chili


I realize that it's August, and that in most parts of the world, it's about a million degrees outside right now, so chili is, like, the last thing many people are maybe interested in eating, but man...this recipe sounds so good to me, despite the heat!  A bowl of this, a sprinkle of shredded cheese, a blob of sour cream??? YUM.

Kalyn's Kitchen has been a little bit of a win for me lately in finding lower carb meal options that will work with my diet plan. Many are adaptable to my personal plan, and many are more line with South Beach.  In the future I can see myself sharing quite a few recipes from this collection, with permission, of course.  She has been around for 8+ years now sharing recipes that are mostly in line with lower carb, lower glycemic and lower fat dietary needs. Her database is insane, and searchable by just about every need and desire you could have. 


Check out the recipe for Amy's Amazing White Chicken Chili, pictured above, on the recipe page on Kayln's website.


I really look forward to trying this one. It sounds fantastic, don't you agree?

Be sure to follow according to ame on 
Twitter ::: Facebook ::: Instagram ::: Pinterest  ::: Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?