Friday, September 3, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEW: Cover Girl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Brown

Photo: Covergirl.com

I think the color actually has a real name but BROWN is really what it is. A really deep dark chocolate brown.

Usually I line my eyes with just the Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner that I got from QVC, but lately I have been trying to oomph it a little, possibly in part due to my Kim Kardashian makeup love. So I started lining my eyes with a dark brown pencil along the lashes before adding the Smashbox. Though some days I go a little beyond and look like a hooker. But that's not exactly a terrible thing. 


So when I saw this, after having a failing with a Loreal product similar--mostly a sharpening fail, that pencil doesn't sharpen well, I decided to pick this bad boy up. I like the little "smudger" thing on the other end also. It's not foamy and actually does a nice job of just barely blurring the line into my lashes.   I wore it today with my new Voluminous mascara and I am pretty happy with it. I would have given the inner rim a go but that tends to go horribly wrong with me so I didn't want to risk it with today being a workday. Ill save my serious eye drama for a weekend trip to Nordstrom.

The true test of whether it will be a re-buy or not is how well it sharpens. Hopefully it's not a disasterous blob of a mess after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?