Friday, September 3, 2010

CLINTON KELLY for QVC

Last Friday brought the premier of Kelly by Clinton Kelly  for QVC, a line of clothing designed by Clinton from What Not To Wear.  I immediately snatched up the Deep Purple version of this "faux wrap" dress, in sizes Medium, Large and XL just to be safe. I have so far received the Medium and the XL and may be keeping the Medium, unless when the Large arrives it fits well. It's immensely flattering, as I kind of expected it to be. And I love the color. I, like everyone else, am really into the deep purple this fall. Which is a nice change from my blue, teal and green closet.   It actually makes that gigantic fail of a "mothers apron" on the front of me look less grotesque, and for that I am pleased.  I figure it might be a good wedding guest dress.  Here is the multi-color  version from the QVC site.

1 comment:

What do you think?