Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wonderful Workspace ::: Laura Hooper Calligraphy


Photography: Abby Jiu Photography

Being in the wedding industry, especially in dealing with paper, I've come to know that Laura Hooper is one of those go-to vendors for calligraphy.  She does phenomenal work, and she's obviously super down-to-earth.

Trolling the web while trying to get an inspiration buzz, I happened upon a newly-live Shop Talk feature on her office on Glitter Guide and immediately clicked on it.  



I love office tours, but I am especially drawn to those of other creatives, even better if they're in the wedding industry.   Her story is similar to mine, and I love a great homegrown success. Word of mouth is everything!



I am in love with the huge work surface, and all the bookshelves to store ongoing work, books, supplies and the beautiful "leftovers" of past work.  The light flooding in past those gorgeous gold striped curtains is amazing.



Check out the entire feature here on Glitter Guide.



Be sure to follow according to ame on 
Twitter ::: Facebook ::: Instagram ::: Pinterest  ::: Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Such an inspiring and creative work space! I love the little sand dollar with the gold cheers across it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is absolutely divine, isn't it?! It makes me yearn for a really nice big workspace like that for my assemblies.

      Delete

What do you think?