Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday Wow ::: Maud Vantours 3D Paper Art

All artwork by Maud Vantours, Photographed by Coline Buhan

While poking around online in a fit of boredom last week, I happened upon some work by Maud Vantours. I don't often just stop to look at artwork like I used to, but the amazing 3D designs made of colored paper by this artist literally made my jaw drop.

I love the bright colors, I love the quality of the actual paperwork, and how quickly they draw you right in.




I think this one below might be my favorite...The intricacy is just insane.  I have to assume this is laser cut?



See more on the website, http://maudvantours.com/

]


Are these not totally amazing? What's made you say "wow" lately?


Be sure to follow according to ame on 
Twitter ::: Facebook ::: Instagram ::: Pinterest  ::: Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?