Monday, April 2, 2012

Woohoo! The Dylan Medium Totes for Spring are Here!



My favorite handbag brand of all (besides I guess, Hermes, which ...not in my lifetime!) is Linea Pelle. I have been carrying the Dylan Zip Tote for several years, and have it in a couple colors, Scotch (the perfect camel/tan) and Iron (another amazing gray), and am a huge fan of their leather and the Dylan design. It's not loaded with logos, it's not flashy. It's casual and looks handmade, but the big win and the reason I love this brand---THE LEATHER.  I have owned many a bag, and I really only buy leather bags. This is the best leather I think I have ever encountered, and it's spoiled me for every other brand. No one has leather this amazing.   It's thick, it's buttery, it's unprocessed, and it's fabulous.


Since I missed out on the Medium Tote when I was looking originally, it was sold out in Scotch already, and I don't usually carry black bags, I have been waiting for almost 3 years for this bag to be back in this color.  Every season they have the Zip and Medium Totes in the current colors and I hope they keep Scotch and Black around year round now that I have nagged them for months on Facebook.

This is a bag you can use and abuse for a lifetime!

You can preorder the Medium Tote here:

And if you preorder this week (through 4/7/12 probably) you get a free Dylan wallet, a $155 value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?