Friday, April 6, 2012

Two Great New Travel Wallet options...

I get asked a lot about my travel wallet, and especially lately since the Tumi I use isn't available anymore other than maybe on Ebay. I am always on the prowl for new ones, despite yknow, not really NEEDING one.

So I was thrilled to spot a couple on Nordstrom.com today:

This one by Cole Haan has a pretty awesome layout and might actually be the best one I've seen as far as interior sectioning. I LOVE having the option for cards on both sides, esp since I usually cram tons on the slot behind my ID, and I like that the zipper goes up, not down like the Tumi....Dear, divert your eyes. I won't buy it. I promise. Despite loving the orange option!




This one by Halogen, a Nordstrom Store brand, comes in 5 colors and has a pretty neat layout, I like the option of the slots on both sides. I personally love this navy. 














































If you pick either of them up, I'd love to hear what you think! 



photos from Nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?