Sunday, May 29, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW: Mario Badescu Silver Powder


This is a product that I have lusted for after reading about it in the past but never thought it was a worthy investment, despite being only $12. But while at the Nordstrom Mall of America I saw it on quite a large MB display. So I grabbed it.  I tested it out after a shower one night.


It promises to remove blackheads, something I have an issue with on my nose and especially my chin. So I slathered it on with the wet cotton pad as instructed.  I let it sit for 10 minutes.  It smells odd. And as it dries, it like...dusts off of your face which is..weird.  I wiped it off with seabreeze soaked cotton pads then washed my face again, and it seemed my nose looked a lot better. Im going to use it again tonight, and focus on my chin.

Here's the pics.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?