Friday, June 18, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEW: Juicy Couture Travel Wallet

Photo: Nordstrom.com

On the prowl for a new wallet (which I do not need), I ended up finding this on sale at Nordies website during the sale, and used one of my many Nordstrom gift cards for it. It was pretty steep considering it's not solid leather, but since it was a gift card I went for it. I believe it was $108 with shipping and I had it in like 2 days. It's stuffed to the gills and despite my dislike for zippers on my wallets like this, I am actually really liking this one a lot. I got this green one. In fact its on sale now even cheaper so I might buy another as backup. I love that the big zip pouch actually detaches from the wallet, which is great for traveling. I need to snap some "stuffed" photos.

It's available in this green and in hotpink also.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I am so glad you got your money back from the 2nd Etsy order.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?