Monday, February 3, 2014

Must See ::: Jessica Alba's Sleek New Bob!

All images via Jessica Alba's or Jen Atkin's Instagram

What is it about me, and apparently everyone, lately, that is just obsessing over these fantastic long bobs?


Um, totally hot hair?!  Jessica Alba just traded in her amazing long locks for a really fantastic and kinda edgy "lob" that I am now totally debating replicating at my next hair appointment, even though I totally won't look like that when I style it? (does her body come with that haircut? No? Damn!)

Thankfully she and her stylist posted a couple great photos up on Instagram for our viewing pleasure (and for me to bring for replication...why can't I have great natural wave like that?)


Be sure to follow according to ame on 
Twitter ::: Facebook ::: Instagram ::: Pinterest  ::: Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?