Friday, February 21, 2014

Fashion Fix ::: SJP Shoe Line

Photo: From/For O Magazine by Jake Rosenberg/The Coveteur

Launching in select Nordstrom stores at the end of February, not locally, I'm afraid, will be the new shoe line from Carrie Bradshaw herself, Ms. Sarah Jessica Parker.

I actually am super curious about this line, some of the sneak peeks I've seen have really appealed to me, and I am not what I would call a "shoe girl."  Yknow, considering I wear nothing but Navy Converse Lowtop slipons every day... (snore.) The bright colors, the cute styles, the grosgrain trim "trademark" are all appealing to me.

Oprah's O Magazine had a great piece on the line, which you can view online as well, as did the Coveteur, with some amazing photos.  Below is a great video from the Coveteur for your viewing pleasure. 



Obviously this woman knows shoes, so I am excited to see what she brings to the table.  I know there are some shoe girls out there, chomping at the bit for this collection. Which are your favorite styles?

Be sure to follow according to ame on 
Twitter ::: Facebook ::: Instagram ::: Pinterest  ::: Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?