Monday, February 17, 2014

Must Try ::: Graze.com, Healthy Snack Delivery

Photos via Graze

So, I am not one of those "subscription box" kinda girls. I've liked the ones I've gotten as gifts from friends, but I have yet to sign up for one on my own.

Well, til now anyway.


I saw Anna mention this on her Facebook recently, the second person within a week to mention it in fact, and it was intriguing, so I signed up. I felt the pricing of $6 per box was pretty reasonable, especially with the boxes coming every 2 weeks, more or less. I often spend more on that on *a* snack most days. And it's certainly not on anything remotely healthy... But these options look really tasty.



Since I am desperately trying to get the train back on the tracks, I thought this sounded promising, and I liked the idea of really different things in the mix each time. I decided to start with the "nibblebox" which essentially gives you a selection from the entire variety, versus just starting with the "caloriecounter" selection, with is a selection of items just within a specific calorie range.  I also went through the selection and said "never send" on a few things, like pistachios, which I cannot stand. 


I should get my first box here shortly, and I cannot wait to try it out. Once I get a feel for the treats it contains, and whether it's something I'd continue, I can adjust my shipments, and switch between the full range or lower calorie options.


If you'd like to give it a try, use my FriendCode to get your 1st and 5th boxes FREE!

https://www.graze.com/us/p/AMYD4FN4U
And let me know what you think!


Be sure to follow according to ame on 
Twitter ::: Facebook ::: Instagram ::: Pinterest  ::: Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?