Monday, November 8, 2010

Private Practice from Thursday Nov 4! OMG!

I finally got to watch this episode on Saturday and I was completely blown away.  I do have a bit of a beef with how Shonda Rhimes manages to slack ass horribly on one storyline for one show but then the other gets fucking amazingly awesome. This episode was very graphic and very violent but it was definitely an episode that I hope will raise a little awareness.  I have a huge personal issue with how many women who are raped refuse to report it because it's embarrassing.  I cannot begin to imagine how a person who was raped feels.  But they did an incredible job with this portrayal.

I unfortunately see this storyline being the end of Cooper and Charlotte because I think her keeping this away from him, and everyone, will eat her alive, and he already has issues with her keeping things from him.  If ANYONE should have been told about this, Violet.

And yes, dear, I realize this is a TV show and therefore not real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?