Thursday, September 1, 2011

REVIEW TO COME: Kate Somerville Clinic to Go Peel

Photo: Katesomerville.com

I ordered the Kate Somerville Clinic to Go pads after reading a few other reviews, and I had some Nordstrom rewards checks to burn, so I picked it up. It is $48 for 16 pads.  That's two full months of treatments.  You're supposed to use 2 per week for 4 weeks, and then you can either keep using them after the month, or use them later when you need another round.

I will be using this for the first time tonight. I hope my face can handle it.  I am pretty excited to give this one a go, I have read about it for a while since it's supposedly the closest thing to having a facial by her.

ALSO: I am still using the Phytophanere vitamins. Since it's only been about 2 weeks it is probably too soon to tell, though I thought I read 2 months. Which means the whole bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?