Friday, August 5, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW: Touchback Brow Marker (Auburn)

Photo Credit: Touchbackgray.com

I was wandering through the Soft Surroundings one night and happened upon this item. I had been looking for a marker like this for my brows but none came in a red shade til I saw this.  I immediately snatched it up, for I think $20. I have been using it now for about 2 months, and I am pretty pleased.


It is a pretty decent color match for my hair/brows (which I dye to match) and if I use a light hand it's VERY natural looking. It's the right side that always looks painted on like a crazyperson because I write mostly lefthanded and my right is super ...strong? I just can't use a light touch on my right side.

Either way it looks good, and it stays on really well. Its been hot as hell around here for the last two months, so I have had an easy time testing it out on sweaty, grody days that I sweat everything off my face. It comes off easily with a baby wipe or makeup remover, but doesn't seem to rub off when I inevitably rub my sweaty arm across my forehead.

It comes in four shades, and runs around $20.


http://www.touchbackgray.com/browmarker/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?